Each hamper contains:
- 14 quarter meter fabric pieces from our popular 2010 collections;
- 1 quarter meter piece of Michael Miller knit fabric;
- Sample roll of Anna Maria Horner voile's;
- Grosgrain Rainbow Ribbon Bundle containing 16meters;
- Selection of colourful zips;
- Pack of metal cover buttons;
- Sewing pins in collectable tin; and
- Voucher giving 10% Off anything for your next purchase at Seamstar!
All presented in a large box with magnetic closure and tied with a lovely big ribbon!
One hamper is being given away here on our Blog, one on Twitter and one on Facebook.
We would really love to hit 500 followers on our blog so please feel free to blog about our competition to your friends!
Free to enter:
1. First chance to win - Leave a comment on our blog below - easy!
2. Second chance to win – Follow us on Twitter & Tweet us starting your tweet 'BumperComp'
3. Post a comment under our competition post on our Facebook page.
THREE lucky winners will be picked at random after Friday 28th January.
The winner of the blog hamper will be announced on this blog so please sign up to the blog (not compulsory but if you win this is where you find out – we won't track you down to claim your prize – we just don't have the time!).
Each of the 3 hampers is different so may vary from the photo shown.
Winners will be sent the prize free of charge after the draw has taken place.
Non-UK people can enter but free postage is only up to UK post value and you will have to make up the difference.
All prizes must be claimed within 30 calendar days.