Saturday 4 September 2010

Christmas Shop Now Open!

ok I usually hate the 'C' word before November but if you are like me you need time to make stuff!

So we've added a Christmas section to the website with lots of lovely Christmas fabrics (limited stock) and ribbons. Check out the Christmas Flannel fabric too.

There is a really nice Christmas bundle with a Free ribbon pack.

If you would like Father Christmas (or failing that husband/boyfriend/friends) to get you something you really want this year then check out our Gifts section.

5 comments:

  1. Love the xmas fabrics, still feels too early for me to think of Christmas. I've got two kids birthdays to concentrate on first!
    I think the hampers are a great idea, now I just need to subtly show them to my hubby!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @sew obsessed
    haha I dont know if hubbys do 'subtle'. With mine I have to sit him in front of the pc and say 'I want this!' :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh I like those gift hampers. I really shouldn't say that here because he will never read this I should leave him a subtle link ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting!!
    Fantastic fabrics, I love Christmas but love christmas fabric more!!!!! they will make great cards!!
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete